7 Bulgarian Companies among the Fastest Growing in Europe
Seven Bulgarian companies have found their place in the annual ranking of the prestigious business magazine Financial Times, which ranks companies for revenue growth in three years. This year, the threshold for entering the top 1 000 is even higher – 37.7 percent, compared to 34.6 percent last year.
First of all, this year comes the British company in the field of financial services Blue Motor Finance, which provides financing for the purchase of cars. Founded in the distant 1992, between 2014 and 2017, it recorded revenue growth from the dizzying 51,364 percent to a total of € 61.4 million.
Second place is last year’s winner Deliveroo – a startup which works in the field of food supply. For the three years, revenues grew by 15,749 percent to a total of € 316.1 million.
The Estonian Taxify company won bronze with 12,231 percent growth to a total of € 17.8 million. Ranking continues to be dominated by the technology sector – 149 out of a total of 1,000 companies – not counting the finest industry and e-commerce. Leader among countries is Germany – 230 companies, while London remains at the top of cities – 63.
Which are the Bulgarian companies?
- At 448 position is Accedia, which works in the IT field. It recorded 388 percent growth to € 4.5 million.
- 449 is Bulpros Consulting with a 387 percent increase to € 31 million.
- 476 is Donau Star BG EOOD, which deals with commercial shipping and forwarding. The company increased its revenue by 367 percent to € 2.4 million.
- 642 is Next Consult, a company for business and management consulting, digital marketing and IT solutions. Its revenue reached € 1.6 million and recorded € 1.6 million.
- The 908 position is Smart Organic, a manufacturer and distributor of bio products. Revenue growth is 182 percent to € 12.3 million.
- The 937 position is the IT company Scale Focus with 174 percent growth to € 13.4 million.
- The 954 position is Dynaphos, which in Bulgaria offers the brand products in the field of studio lighting and equipment. Revenue growth is 171 percent to € 2.3 million.