Civil Protection Rules due to COVID-19
The organised beaches open in Greece and will operate under the following terms and conditions:
- It is mandatory to record the number of attendees in organised beaches controlled by the entrance.
- At the entrance-controlled organised beaches, the maximum number of bathers is 40 people per 1,000 sq.m.
- The minimum distance between the axles of the umbrellas is set at 4 meters, while the minimum distance of 1 meter is defined between the perimeter of the shadow of two umbrellas.
- Up to two umbrellas per umbrella can be found, with the exception of families with minor children.
- The minimum distance between two sun beds on different umbrellas is set at 1.5 meters.
- The stores of health interest (canteens, refreshments, coffee bars) operate exclusively with the disposal of products in a package (take away).
- Their products are sold only packaged and their preparation in the area is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to sell and sell alcoholic beverages.
- Delivery at these points is prohibited.
- It is not allowed to develop table seats in the store.
- The minimum distance between customers waiting to be served is set at 1.5 meters.
- There is a strong recommendation for mask use by employees.
- The staff of the organised beaches is obliged to disinfect the sunbeds – chairs after each customer. It is also obliged to regularly disinfect the sanitary facilities, by posting a relevant program which will be displayed in case of control.
- A towel must be placed on the sun lounger under the responsibility of the bathtub.
- Team sports with physical contact are prohibited.
It is reminded that in order to protect public health, it is necessary to observe the necessary distances on the beaches , to avoid congestion and to observe all the rules of hygiene .