Last Update: December, 9th 2019
As per EU General Data Protection Regulation, any businesses that function as processors have the below obligations they must meet. TaxManagement EOOD with respect and being 100% GDPR Ready is giving below in details all data needed. For additional details you can contact us at [email protected]
- Offer sufficient guarantees that their services meets GDPR technical and organisational requirements
- Eschew the use of subcontractors to support service contracts between the processor and their clients (controllers) without the express consent of the controller
- On termination of a service contract, remove all data from their cloud and/or data center infrastructure, and provide sufficient proof that they have done so
- Report data breach incidents to the regulatory body.
GDPR Compliance Details
Please find below all necessary / required details by Supervisory Authority regarding the GDPR compliance.
All your data are STORED in PRIVATELY HELD DATA STORAGES in our PREMISES using cutting edge TECHNOLOGY
- Data storage location : 1.Sofia Headquarters 2. Germany / Datacenter
- Data storage location outside EU: NONE
- Data encryption: We provide 2048 Encryption of any personal data located on our endpoints as well as in transit over your local- and wide-area networks and in the cloud. ALL our websites taxmanagement.gr, taxmanagement.co, taxmanagement.es, taxmanagement.it are covered with SECTIGO SSL Certificates and all data transfers are Encrypted. via the SECTIGO CA Limited.The encryption process is entirely automated, with the data subject as the sole holder of the decryption key.
- Data search inside backups: YES
- Ability to modify personal data: YES
- Data export in a common format: YES.
- Quick data recovery: YES
- Breach notification: Dedicated Personnel with 24X7x365 monitoring.
- Right to access: YES
- Right to be forgotten: YES
- Data portability: Every client has the ability to download his/her personal data.
- Data Protection Officers: Not Obliged as we have less than 250 employees.
- Privacy by design: YES